We are Flagler Risk & Safety Advisors.
We provide comprehensive Health & Safety Risk Management along with security, food & beverage safety, HR consulting, and safety awareness training to the hospitality industry. We can provide direct support to hotels, resorts, restaurants, small to midscale amusement parks and entertainment centers in the Central Florida area. Our portfolio currently includes multiple large resort hotel properties and branded hotel partnerships.
We are industry leaders.
Our Advisors can work with various industries, but specialize in the hospitality industry. We have close to 100 combined years of experience working at some of the largest hospitality and entertainment companies, so we do truly understand industry needs. Our Advisors and training partners have direct experience in the fields of safety, health, security, food & beverage and human resources. In addition, we have collective specialty experience in incident reporting, risk mitigation, property surveillance, loss prevention, CPR/AED/First Aid, corporate training, fire prevention/safety, high risk, contractor safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene, program development and leadership coaching.
We believe in providing our clients with customized support tailored to their business needs. This includes risk identification, safety awareness, corrective and preventive recommendations program, training solutions and advisory support.
We are also assisting our clients with COVID-19 reopening guidance, training, and industry best practices.
All training programs, advisory support and fees can be tailored to your business needs. All training can be conducted on site, so we come to you. We have years of facilitation and professional training experience.
AWARENESS TRAINING PROGRAMS & ADVISORY SUPPORT
- General Risk Management, Emergency
Planning and Safety Awareness
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Awareness
- Active Violence Awareness
- Property Security Awareness and Preventive
- CPR/AED and First Aid for Adult/Child
- On-site Food Handler Training with Testing
- On-site Certified Professional Food Manager
- Responsible Vendor Compliance
- General Food Safety/Quality Control Awareness/
Handwashing and Hygiene Practices
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- Property Safety Meetings and Preventive
Property Safety Walks
- Human Resources - Sexual Harassment &
- Human Resources - Legal Considerations
(Interviewing & Hiring, Supervising, Counseling,
- Human Resources - Policy/Procedures Reviews
(Handbook Development, Unemployment
Claims Management, Recruitment Strategies)
- Hospitality Service and Leadership
- Technical and Compliance Program Writing
FLAGLER RISK & SAFETY ADVISORS HOME OFFICE
1091 NE Pine Island Rd, Ste A,
Cape Coral 33991